Sunday, November 29, 2009

desperation nation

Okay so I am well aware that my previous blog was dedicated purely to the critisism of myspace whores but I'm going to have to continue on a similar note. I couldnt help but laugh at some of the wall posts on the group You're online and i want to talk to you, BUT im not saying hi first. Are the people of the world actually becoming more and more desperate or just increasingly stupid? Although we're all guilty of this game after reading these posts i'm starting to realise it affects some a little more than others.



I hate to break it to you ladies, but after the 8th time you've signed into msn in the space of 3 minutes, its pretty obvious that firstly, you don't have connection problems and secondly, no one wants to talk to you.


She really wants you to speak to her i think..



Ever wonder why no one replies?



I think it's time to move on Stephanie



This guy would orgasm at a simple 'how are you?'



On another note,
props to Mr. Hammersley for these images
actually pretty impressed








ANGEL TITS

1 comment: