Friday, November 27, 2009

tacky teens



Fifteen, Juvenile and Really Really Desperate

Looking forward to Summer 0h Ten. - Really excited for having an excuse for taking photos in my bathers<3

people who start rumours are pathetic. don't judge me if you don't know me! don't give a fuck what you bitches say, i do what i want. fucking love gettng messy on the weekend, smoking some dope, getting on the piss. i do critisize and i do judge, and damn i'm not perfect. but i don't give a fuck whether you cunts like me. keep bitching and talking shit and you'll find out what happens when you don't fucking shut your mouth. to be honest i'm so over trying to change to please everyone. that all ends here. i'm starting fresh. living life for myself. sister girlz come first. i dont need no cunts telling me otherwise. i'm the kind of girl who judges people on their appearance. get over it. so sick of bitches who can't shut their traps


twilight, getting a tatoo and a surface peircing asap, peroxide, speaking my mind, wagging school, fuk work, lol. $$$, anything with diamotes, mini skirts, massive sunnies, beach 24/7, getting baked, hidious fake tans, photos of myself, 92.9, raves, shopping at supre, my boyfriend<3 my babes, fighting with mum - wat a bitch! public transport, clarkson rep, extensions that dont match my real colour, teased hair, lots of makeup, SEX, fluro shit, lots of eyeliner, really cute underwear, pinging on pills, smoking some bud, bicardi!! geting messy, having some fun;) myspace! hot boys with muscles, derro boys, naked photos, the pill coz i dont wanna get preggas! lol. little lists on myspace noone can be fucked reading:)




Jason Baby,♥ i luv u so much<3<3<3<3 even though we've only been going out for a week i honestly feel like i've known you my whole life. I can't imagine living without you♥♥. When you pinch my ass and tell me how bad you wanna fuck me i know you are the guy who i'm going to spend the rest of my life with.♥ I can just imagine the day i have your kids.♥ Hopefully not too long now;) Jason Michael Maxwell,♥ you are the love of my life♥<3.







lol, crazy tymz at izzys fluro party

lol, nothing to see here boys;)

spent some big bucks at supre. new outfit.

kanye has nothing on me!

i had just woken up, lol.. so rank

fucking messy christmas aye.

jason baby owns<3




kudos to the bitches who actually have myspaces like this, are they fucking joking?

props to tess and bess for the assistance in the making of this post.
ANGEL TITS

7 comments:

  1. hahahah i dont know you but this is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha

    name etc blah blah

    about me:
    13 peircings
    (oops no wait i meant 31)
    2 tattoos
    (going for a third tramp stamp)
    SINGLE
    (in other words come root me)
    amy4@hotmail.com
    (add my msn so we can totally get to know each other well)
    0437 542 024
    (call me if you want, it doesn't matter if your 12 years old or 54 years old)
    I don't care what you think about me!
    (i am a slut no matter what you say!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these girls on myspace are pathetic, i totally agree however ever think that maybe they diss others without realisin they are themself exactly clones. look at you "angel tits" wanna get a more trashier name, i bet you just wanted that name and used this blog as an excuse to have it. these pictures you continuesly, are indeed stupid and skanky. like can you imagine a girl who would pose with alcohol in a pic or wearing just bra and undies. its even more pathetic when they make excuses in their captions like "we did actually go swimming: or "i know this is gay but its a hot pic." those excuses just make it worse. imagine if there was a girl like that. if i find one ill get back to you and you can diss the fuck out of her...or just look in a mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to Summer 0h Ten. - Really excited for having an excuse for taking photos in my bathers<3

    wow hypocrite much...

    ReplyDelete
  5. firstly if you read the first post you'd understand our blog names, its a joooke

    secondly it wasn't bras and undies, they were bathers and we'd been in her pool two seconds before:)

    thirdly you don't need to go all essay on my ass, if you have an opinion go make your own blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wish when i went swimming my make up stayed on and my hair stayed straightened sluuuut!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahahhaha,
    some people take this a little bit too serious.

    ReplyDelete